Your experience with Dynamic Health & Performance will be different from the standard chiropractic experience you may have had. It all starts with a comprehensive evaluation.
Your initial visit will include:
- A comprehensive movement assessment (SFMA) looking at your body as a whole, in addition to individual areas including your location of complaints.
- A discussion of your medical and injury history and your goals for the future.
- An initiation of treatment
Follow up visits may include:
- Low force chiropractic adjustments
- Manual therapy, which may include Rock Pods, cupping, ART, IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization) with Rock Blades.
Laser Therapy – Drug Free Pain Relief!
Laser therapy uses technology that changes the number of laser pulses emitted per second to scan and measures tissue for pain points and administers the proper dosage of laser energy. This light energy delivered to tissue reduces pain and increases circulation. Click here to learn more about this innovative treatment!